Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[Request] realistic sim: Leo G


This is a request from my friend Mr. Luiz some time ago,
I didn't upload it to any free space, because I didn't have any account to do that.
But since I have one now, so I thought maybe there are some people who'd like to bring him home.

AND dear all, he is a mimic to a movie star of a certain specific sort.

If you never get to meet this guy, you have to risk yourselves to check on him via Google,
I do him only because Mr. Luiz asked for this, I, personally, am neutral to all things.
All humans are created equal, and all has every right to be free.
Another option is that you can just simply bring him home without knowing any stuff,
since he's such a hunk  (゚∀゚)

If you knew about him, ok, don't discuss the too sexy details of that movie star here, please, I beg you with all my heart.
Thank you , you must know this is a blog for all age (wink)

OK

Picture first ❤

His name is Leo Giamani. This is a Signor! ❤ He's italien.
The whole point for his face is, I think, his crooked cute nose.
But personal opinion anyway.

In CAS



I never thought I would be fond of chin cleft,
but while I was making him, I really changed my mind, I figured out that a man could be quite sexy with a little chin cleft.
Don't laugh at me, I know this is silly.

I admit this is for personal gain hehehe

I like his smile a lot. What do you think?


The following are IMPORTANT,
if you want to install leo into your game exactly the same as my photos

1. SliderHack & a lot of custom sliders

you will need sliderhack by awt or mastercontroller to set the limit to extreme (100)
make sure you match the version correctly

my slider Range Multiplier is 3x
(this is a bit complicated, if you don't understand about mods, you really need to do some research)

Slider Hack
aWT's at S-CLUB Privée 
I highly recommend you install all of them

Sliders
I personally have as much sliders as possible
You can try to collect them by this way
But the MUSTHAVES are these
Facial Sliders by bella3lek4
Body Sliders by johna
All Sliders by aWT

Sliders are good for health, don't you think? lol

if you're just not feeling like install those slider stuff or modify your slider range
it's possible you can still get the same leo but don't do any change on his face or whatsoever any more,
once you change the slider value, it's gonna bounce all the way back to normal range
and ohlala! disaster!

2. Skintones
I use this because leo is really strong you can see
This skin is only for body, the creator leave the face to be default
and my default replacement skin is ephemera's
you can get it here. The quality is just awesome!

3. Eyebrow
And other are just built-in outfit except for his eyebrows, which is extremely important
Eyebrows are important when you define a face,
if you use the built-in ones, it always comes out a little dumb and funny.

4. Beard Replacement (additional)
Leo is quite furry
and I do like his beard, but EA textures always suck like hell
I recently found great replacements for most EA-beards.
Kitty Klan has done great jobs on all her (?) contents, not just beards.
Go check it out!! Kitty Klan
and the beard replacements are at the Grooming category.




OK, that's all, already too much, I know.
I love comments if you feel like to talk to me!!
Feel free to do whatever you want to Leo, I don't mind. ❤
But if you claim as your own creation, that's too sad though.






et à bientôt! bisous! ❤

3 comments: